Don’t Face Pulmonary Fibrosis Alone.
Join PF Warriors, patients
helping patients find hope
with pulmonary fibrosis and
interstitial lung disease.
PF Warriors is an online, international support group for families and patients with pulmonary fibrosis (PF) and other forms of interstitial lung disease (ILD). Our goal is to provide education, inspiration and support through patients helping patients, caregivers helping caregivers, and families helping families. This is where patients, friends, and family will find hope for a better life while living with fibrotic lung disease.
We Are Patients Helping Patients
Meet Bill Vick
In 2011, Bill Vick was diagnosed Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF). Three years later, he founded the PF Warriors as a group of Patients Helping Patients to live their best lives. Since then, we have grown to over 3,000 members and more followers. We are real patients asking real questions and sharing what we have learned. We are family members and caregivers supporting one another.
Pilot Study Seeks Participants
Vicore Pharma is looking for patients with IPF to take part in a 4-week pilot study. There are no hospital visits and no group sessions. This study will test the functions of digital therapy for anxiety and depression. Participants will use the app at home, on a phone or tablet, and communicate via the online platform.
Participants should meet these criteria:
· Have been diagnosed with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
· Have a treatable level of anxiety
· Have a smartphone or tablet
The investigation is being conducted by the Clinical Research Organization, Curebase. If you are interested, please apply at the Companion Study site.
Patients who complete the study will receive $100 in compensation as a thank you.
What Our Community Says
Thank you for bringing us together. Thank you for giving us factual information. Thank you for giving us hope. Thank you for giving us a safe space. Thank you for making us realize we are not alone.
Although I learned a lot from attending the PFF Summit, I learned even more from Dr. Mathai’s PF Warriors presentation. It was expansive and the questions led to exploration of important areas for us. I highly recommend these sessions to every one of us Warriors.
From the time of my diagnosis I have felt like I was in the dark. I got conflicting explanations of what causes ILD. So glad to find your group of other PF Warriors.
- Download documents such as Living with PF: Patient Guide written by our members.
- Attend monthly online educational meetings with top healthcare experts.
- Watch any of our dozens of free video replays and get links to reliable websites.
- Meet patients, their care partners, and families who share what they know.
- Get support from our private Facebook group with over 3,000 members.
- Join an English or Spanish-language monthly conversation about pulmonary fibrosis.
- Attend an online pulmonary rehabilitation program.
- Read news about the latest research and topics of interest.
- Participate in patient-to-patient online discussions.