Newly Diagnosed with Pulmonary Fibrosis
If you or a loved one have been diagnosed with a form of interstitial lung disease or told you have pulmonary fibrosis, you may still be reeling from the news. Your doctor may have explained your condition to you, but it is sometimes hard to grasp all the details. There are things you can do that will will help you get the best medical treatment available. Learn to live with the disease, not for the disease. The information on this page is just a beginning.
Causes and Diagnosis
Living with Pulmonary Fibrosis
- 3 Most Important Numbers on a Lung Function Test for Pulmonary Fibrosis
- 7 Things to Know Before Starting Supplemental Oxygen for Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Newly Diagnosed with Pulmonary Fibrosis? Do These Things First
- 5 Tips for Talking to Family and Friends about Your Health
- 5 Secrets from Patients Living with Pulmonary Fibrosis
Want more information?
All you need to do is provide your name and email.
All our information and meetings are free.
What can I expect?
We’ll send you an email welcoming you and pointing you to our free guide: Living with Pulmonary Fibrosis. Written by patients and reviewed by healthcare professionals, it is 30 pages of practical information you’re looking for. And you’ll receive email invitations to our monthly educational meetings.