Thank you for joining our family of PF Warriors. We are the voice of the patient and families living with pulmonary fibrosis. Over the last five years we have grown into a global resource of over 2,000 members addressing strategies for understanding and living with PF. Our motto says it all. We are Patients Helping Patients.
Over the next week look for a series of welcome emails coming to you that will help you become familiar with our many resources and tools. We want to be your resource for understanding and living with Pulmonary Fibrosis (PF) and have information and more to share with you. The heart of what we do is the education and support of each other. We like to think of ourselves as the ear that listens and the shoulder to lean on for support and information.
We publish important news, articles, updates and provide both public and private pages and groups on Facebook for our members. You will receive invitations to our meetings and events which use Zoom video.
Action Steps to take:
1 – Facebook
- Visit and like the PF Warrior page at https://Facebook.com/pfwarrior
- Visit and sign up for the PF Warrior private group https://www.facebook.com/groups/pfwarriorrs/
2 – Zoom
- We use Zoom for our meetings. A quick video tutorial, links and information is at https://pfwarriors.com/zoom
Watch for your welcome email with the PF Warriors Patient Guide and other member benefits.
Benefits of membership include:
- Free meetings to help you better understand what PF is and more importantly living the best life you can with PF. You will receive an email invitation with full details and instructions before each meeting
- Free PF Warriors Patient Guide created by patients and caregivers for patients, families and caregivers
- Special private Facebook group to meet and speak with other people living with pulmonary fibrosis
- Special meetings focused on research, best practices, medical insights and more
- Information on drugs, treatments, oxygen, insurance and more
- Access to articles, books, guides and expert advice from leading authorities
- An opportunity for people to share personal experiences and feelings with each other including coping strategies, or firsthand information about diseases or treatments
- We have face-to-face meetings, virtual meetings and online communities for our members
- A safe place to share your feelings, learn from others and get practical feedback about treatment options
- Realizing you are not alone and sharing your feelings with what others are going through just like you
- An opportunity to reach out and help others
- Developing a clearer understanding of what to expect over time
- Updates on new treatments, discoveries, insights and news about pulmonary fibrosis